Forma™ FMS High-Performance Lab Refrigerators
Protect flammable materials, solvents and intermediates using Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ FMS High-Performance Refrigerators.
Manufacturer: Thermo Sci Cold Storage FFMS2305A
Protect flammable materials, solvents and intermediates using high-performance Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ FMS High-Performance Lab Refrigerators. Designed to meet stringent U.S. Pharmacopeia standards for drug storage and NFPA safety provisions for storing flammable liquids.† These refrigerators are designed to maintain a safe environment while keeping valuable samples within a tight temperature range. Each is listed by UL as a special purpose refrigerator intended for flammable material storage in accordance with NFPA 45, 70 and 99.† 45, 70 and 99.†Key Features:
- Easy to use intuitive digital display featuring microprocessor control
- Lockable doors, audio and visual alarms including door ajar alarms for security and peace of mind
- Convenient access port and casters
- Outstanding construction featuring painted, high-quality steel exteriors with durable finish
- Ignition-free interior cabinet design for the safe storage of flammable materials
- Meets safety standards in accordance with UL, NFPA† and OSHA† for regulatory compliance
- Optional, built-in, inkless, seven-day graphic chart recorder
- Optional, barrier-protected 4-20 milliamp output for external monitoring
- Manual defrost
Temperature chart recorders, and 4-20 milliamp are available separately.
|1°C to 8°C|
|23 cu. ft.|
Note: † Products complying with the applicable requirements of NFPA 70, "National Electric Code", NPFA 45, "Fire Protection for Laboratories Using Chemicals," and NFPA 99 "Health Care Facilities" are considered to meet the OSHA guidelines for these types of facilities. These units have no internal electrical components that could trigger an explosion or fire of flammable materials inside the unit. Flammable material storage units are not for use in classified hazardous locations which require the use of explosion-proof units.