Perform many clinical applications, including elevated temperature stability and shelf-life testing with Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 3960 Series chambers. These chambers feature a horizontal laminar airflow system, stainless-steel interior and microprocessor controls for a high-performance, high-capacity unit.Features:
- True laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight temperature uniformity
- Sophisticated microprocessor controls for constant display of temperature
- Alphanumeric message center for ease of setup and programming
- Access ports, locking casters and alarm contacts
- Capacity: 29 cu. ft. (821.2L) for high volumes and a broad range of products
- Operating temperature range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (140°F)
- Directed airflow system promotes an ideal growth environment.
- Positive pressure feed plenum and negative pressure return plenum direct air across surface of each solid shelf.
- Feed plenum cannot be blocked by chamber contents.
Intuitive, Powerful Enviro-Scan™ Control:
- Unit offers precise control without complicated programming.
- Operating modes include Run, Setpoint, Calibration and System Configuration.
- Easy-to-read display offers convenient, continuous monitoring.
- Audible/visual under- and over-temperature alarms offer peace of mind.
- Data outputs allow connection to in-house monitor/alarm system to track chamber conditions.
- Exterior cabinet: 18-gauge. cold-rolled steel, powder coated for durability; resists scratches and chipping.
- Heated glass door for minimal condensation and a clear view
- 2″ (5.1cm) thick fiberglass cabinet insulation for maximum product thermal protection
- Solid, stainless-steel interior for long life and minimized equipment costs
- Five heavy-duty, solid stainless-steel shelves, adjustable on 2″ (5.1cm) centers
- Swivel locking casters for easy mobility
- Leveling feet provide stability and added safety
- Thru-wall access ports on right and left chamber sides for probes, sensors, etc.
- Interior GFCI duplex receptacle on 115V Model (single European 230V CEE 7 on 230V Model) for shakers, cell rollers, and other equipment
- Exterior receptacle on upper-right side of control panel for connecting optional recorder or other equipment
Reinforced floor/shelf components are available for shakers, cell rollers, or other heavy equipment or product loads inside chamber. Units also available with chart recorders.
|UL listed, CE markedÂ|
|Type 304, 2B finish, stainless steel|
|33 x 38 x 80 in. (83.8 x 78.7 x 203.2cm)|
|Two 2.4 in. (6.1cm) I.D., one on each side|
|±0.4° at 30°C (86°F); ±0.3° at 37°C (98.6°F); ±0.5° at 45°C (113°F)|
|2 in. (5.1cm) fiberglass|
|Cold-rolled steel, powder coated|
|Heated, triple pane, tempered glass exterior|
|5 supplied, 26 max.|
|5° to 60°C|
|Precision thermistor (over temperature and control); independent thermostat (over temperature safety)|