Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ One-Shot™ Conductivity Calibration Standards Certified Reference Material Producer (CRM)
Ideal for lab or field applications
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ CON4271
Standard, Calibration; Fisherbrand; Traceable; One-Shot; Conductivity; Dissolved solids: 3.3ppm; Calibration resistance: 0.2megohm; Conductivity: 5μmhos; 100mL; 6/pk.
Single-use conductivity standards calibrate all conductivity meters and probes for maximum accuracy. Eliminate concern about external container contamination. Calibration is made in the standard vial.
Calibration within container — zero contamination
- Traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Accuracy: certificate stated uncertainty or ±0.25 microsiemen or ±0.25%
- 100% compatible with all conductivity meters
- A2LA accreditations ISO 34 and ISO 17025 plus ISO 9001
- Includes an individual temperature chart and step-by-step calibration instructions
- Units labeled (micromhos/microsiemens, ohms, parts per million/TDS)
- Single use Eliminates external contamination concerns Each standard contains 100mL
Assortment (09-328-20) contains one each of 09-328-6, -7, -8, -9, -10, and -12
|Conductivity Calibration Standard; Dissolved solids: 3.3ppm|