Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ One-Shot™ Conductivity Calibration Standards Certified Reference Material Producer (CRM)
Ideal for lab or field applications
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ CON4179
Standard, Calibration; Fisherbrand; Traceable; One-Shot; Conductivity; Dissolved solids: 66,666ppm; Calibration resistance: 0.00001megohm; Conductivity: 100,000μmhos 100mL; 6/pk.
Single-use conductivity standards calibrate all conductivity meters and probes for maximum accuracy. Eliminate concern about external container contamination. Calibration is made in the standard vial.
Calibration within container — zero contamination
- Traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Accuracy: certificate stated uncertainty or ±0.25 microsiemen or ±0.25%
- 100% compatible with all conductivity meters
- A2LA accreditations ISO 34 and ISO 17025 plus ISO 9001
- Includes an individual temperature chart and step-by-step calibration instructions
- Units labeled (micromhos/microsiemens, ohms, parts per million/TDS)
- Single use Eliminates external contamination concerns Each standard contains 100mL
Assortment (09-328-20) contains one each of 09-328-6, -7, -8, -9, -10, and -12
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Conductivity Calibration Standard; Dissolved solids: 66,666ppm|