Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Temperature Controller
Controls heating elements, cooling blocks, hotplates, or incubators
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ CON4130
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Temperature Controller controls heating elements, cooling blocks, hotplates, or incubators. Turns equipment on or off when temperature rises above or falls below setpoints.
- With range of -20° to +60°C (-4° to +140°F), it permits maintenance of temperatures both above and below ambient Set in 1°C or °F increments; resolution: 0.1°C or °F
- 0.5 in. (13mm) high LCD shows temperature and time to the second
- Light indicates if attached equipment is on or off
- Manual override switches equipment on or off instantly without disturbing temperature settings
- 115VAC, UL-rated relay
- Unit accepts standard three-prong plug and controls equipment to 1800w, 15A
Dimensions: 2.75L × 5.5W × 1.25 in. H (7 × 14 × 3cm).
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025 A2LA, NIST|