Fisherbrand™ Solvent-Vented™ and Safety-Labeled Wash Bottles
Are pre-printed with Chemical name and formula. Bel Art™ Solvent-Vented™ and Safety-Labeled Wash Bottles have patented valve eliminates drips and allows bottle to dispense upright or inverted.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 116423611
Bottle, Wash; Fisherbrand; Solvent-vented; LDPE; Wide-mouth; Color-coded PP closures; Safety-Labeled DOT, NFPA, CAS protective euip and target organ; easy to read; 16 oz. (500mL); Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
- Wide mouth 2 in. (53mm) bottle for easy refilling
- Polypropylene closure with leakproof design, color-coded to aid in easy identification
- Translucent, LDPE solvent-resistant; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm; Toluene is red LDPE bottle
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Labeled with six of the most commonly used solvent names or label your own; custom labeling available
Use LYOB only with solvents compatible with LDPE.
|16 oz., 500mL|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone|
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.