Performs well on ceramic, vinyl, paper, porcelain, metal, Mylar™ and other types of glass and plastic. Please test on material before using.
- Ink is resistant to many normal laboratory solutions when used in procedures that do not require abrasive contact
- Resists a variety of such solvents as alcohol, acetone and xylene
- Perfect for histology and cytology work
- Ink will withstand steam or gas sterilization and temperatures from cryogenic to approximately 150°C (238°F)
- Line width is approximately 0.015 in.
- Ink dries to the touch almost immediately, but should be allowed to fix for five minutes before processing in solvent baths
- Black or red
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your 9-digit account number, or become a registered user on fishersci.com by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000.
|Used for marking Superfrost™ and frosted microslides and Plastic embedding cassettes|