Fisherbrand™ Safety-Vented™ and Safety Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles
Eliminates drips and allows bottle to dispense upright or inverted, Bel Art™ Safety-Vented™ and Safety Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles' color-coded polypropylene closures aid in quick and easy identification.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 118163050
Wash bottle, Plastic; Fisherbrand; Safety-Vented Right-to-Know; Pre-printed safety-labeled bottles; Feature chemical name and formula; Wide-mouth for easy filling; LDPE with polypropylene cap/valve; Assorted closure colors pack; 16 oz. (500mL); 6/pk.
Preprinted bottles feature:
- Keep liquids in clearly marked bottles that help prevent accidental misuse
- Chemical name and formula
- Full color NFPA™ Diamond
- Health hazards
- CAS # (Chemical Abstract Services #)
- Suggested protective clothing and equipment
- Wide mouth for easy filling
- Color caps enhance identification
- LDPE bottles with polypropylene valves
- 16 oz. (500mL)
- “Label Your Own” bottles also available
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) labeled bottles are WHITE for light protection
- Use only with solvents compatible with LDPE
|16 oz., 500mL|
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.