Fisherbrand™ Safety-Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles
Keep liquids in clearly marked bottles that help prevent accidental misuse. Bel Art™ Safety-Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles are available in both preprinted and “Label Your Own” bottles.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 117163015
Wash bottle, Plastic; Fisherbrand; Right-to-Know; Pre-printed safety-labeled bottles; Wide-mouth for easy filling; LDPE with polypropylene cap; Label: Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach); Cap: Yellow; 16 oz. (500mL); 6/pk.
- Chemical name and formula
- Full color NFPA™ Diamond
- Health hazards
- CAS # (Chemical Abstract Services #)
- Suggested protective clothing and equipment
- Color caps enhance identification
- LDPE bottles with polypropylene caps
- “Label Your Own” bottles also available
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) labeled bottles are white for light protection
- Use only with solvents compatible with LDPE; Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) labeled bottles are WHITE for light protection
|16 oz., 500mL|
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.