Dynalon™ Round Dipping Baskets
Sturdy and chemical resistant.
Manufacturer: Dynalon™ 146614
- HDPE fabricated dipping baskets are made with 1/8 in. thick walls, 3/16 in. diameter perforations on 5/16 in. centers
- Made from high density polyethylene
- Takes 140°F on a continuous basis or more for shorter periods (up to 160°F)
- Supplied with sturdy swinging handle—a unique feature allowing easy storage and loading
- All have perforated bottoms
- Polypropylene fabricated dipping baskets withstands 180°F on a continuous basis or up to 200°F for shorter periods
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Supplied with swinging handle
- Perforations 1/8 in. diameter on 21/64 in. center
Additional dipping basket sizes available. To order, contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|8 x 8 in.|
|8.75 x 8.5 x 10.87 in. (22.225 x 21.59 x 27.622cm)|