Fisherbrand™ Qualitative Grade Plain Filter Paper Circles and Sheets - P2 Grade
Ideal for clarifying and removing particles of 1μm and larger, and in applications that do not require a low-ash or ashless paper
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 098035C
- Cellulose fiber papers
- Available as circular, rectangular, and square sheets
- Good wet strength
- Suitable for gravity, vacuum filtration systems and low suction filtration
- Particle Retention: 1–5μm
- Fine porosity
- Filtration speed: Herzberg, 1400 sec.
- Flowrate: Slow—5mL/min.
- Surface: Smooth, dense texture
Not suitable for nitrogen analysis.
Excellent retention. Suitable for finest particles or precipitates. Used for boiler water testing, pigment studies, analysis of zinc and titanium.
|Ideal for clarifying and removing particles of 1μm and larger, and in applications that do not require a low-ash or ashless paper|
|1 to 5μm|