Fisherbrand™ Octagon Spinbar™ Magnetic Stirring Bars
Octagon magnetic stirring bars with integral pivot ring are the most commonly used shape for stirring small volumes in vessels such as vials, tubes and gradient makers.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ F371105013/EMD
Particularly useful for environmental testing and life science applications in which small sample volumes need to be prepared and evaluated.
- Alnico magnet encapsulated in FDA Grade, USP Class VI Teflon™ PTFE low friction coating;
- Constructed of durable and inert materials; Autoclavable
- Interrupted profile provides greater surface area and added turbulence when compared to the smooth surface of cylindrical bars
- Pivot ring aids in reducing friction and chattering (F37110-1218 does not have a pivot ring)
- Manufactured in a registered ISO 9001:2008 facility, as verified by SGS certification
|USP Class VI, ISO 9001:2008, SGS|
|Integral pivot ring|