Fisherbrand™ Cleanroom Vinyl Tape, 38 mm (1.5 in.)
This vinyl cleanroom tape is wound on a plastic core, can be written on with a cleanroom pen and is ideal for color coding, floor marking and light industrial use in clean construction and cleanroom support areas.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ EGVFP15BR
For light industrial use, clean construction and cleanroom support
The Fisherbrand General Purpose Vinyl Cleanroom Tape forms a strong bond with plastics, polymers and stainless steel without leaving adhesive residue behind, when removed. Processed in a controlled environment, this tape is designed for light industrial use, clean construction and cleanroom support.
- Conformable vinyl tape with rubber adhesive
- Forms a strong bond with plastics, polymers and stainless steel
- Does not leave adhesive residue when removed
- Ideal for color coding, floor marking and general use in the cleanroom
- Can be written on with cleanroom pen
- Processed in a controlled environment
- Wound on a plastic core and sleeve bagged
- All rolls are 36 yd. long (33 m)
Complies with Federal Specifications PPP-T-66E and CID A-A 1689A
|Aisle marking, Labeling, Batching, Clean-build projects, Light industrial use, Food processing applications|