Fisherbrand™ Higher-Speed 50mL Easy Reader™ Plastic Centrifuge Tubes
Withstand higher speeds than other Easy Reader tubes — up to 15,000xg
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 431264
Fisherbrand™ Higher-Speed 50mL Easy Reader™ Plastic Centrifuge Tubes are made of durable, chemical-resistant, clear polypropylene. Withstand higher speeds than other Easy Reader tubes — up to 15,000xg.
- Black printed graduations are marked in 5mL increments from 5 to 50mL
- Large white marking area makes labeling samples easy
- With conical bottoms
- Tubes are sterilized by gamma radiation
- Packaged with two extra styrofoam racks
- The lowest recommended working temperature (i.e. while centrifuging) is 0oC.
- For storage, the polypropylene used in the tube body is stable as low as -80oC, however the limits for low temperature storage will vary depending on the solution being stored as well as the storage conditions
- Both styles offer secure, leak-resistant seals
- Blue plug-seal closure features double-start thread design for an exceptionally tight seal
- Flat-top caps offer faster handling and allow you to label the top of the tube
|15,000 x g|
|White Marking Spot|