Fisherbrand Hemostats Kelly Forceps are primarily used to control blood flow in surgical procedures. ASTM™ standard (F899-84) stainless steel.
- Fisherbrand™ Hemostats Kelly Forceps are primarily used to control blood flow in large blood vessels and tubing during surgical procedures
- Our forceps are designed to exceed perfromance expectations-This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- 3-Stage Locking System – Variable blood flow control (Stage 0: complete flow to Stage 3: no flow)
- Finger-ring handle designed for comfort, stability and ease of use
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Hand polished to mirror finish
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C
Manufactured under ISO 9001, cCMP guidelines.
|ISO 9001, cCMP|
|Serrated jaws, box lock joint|
|Hemostats Kelly Forcep|