Fisherbrand™ Filter/Membrane Forceps
Easy, effortless handling of membranes and glass fiber filters. Fisherbrand™ Filter/Membrane Forceps are made from ASTM™ standard stainless steel.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ SDI25510
These filter/membrane forceps are made from ASTM™ standard stainless steel. They allow easy, effortless handling of membranes and glass fiber filters.Our instruments are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- Broad, unserrated tips to prevent damage to filters
- Serrated grip area on blades let you hold forceps securely, correctly and without slippage
- Does not corrode in acids or acidic environments
- Made from antimagnetic ASTM™ standard 304 stainless steel
- Sterilize by autoclave or by dipping tips in alcohol and “Flaming”
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40--45
- Quality control per U.S. Government specs
- Produced under ISO 9002, GMP, cGMP guidelines
Length: 4.50 in. (11.4cm).
|304 Stainless Steel|