Fisherbrand™ Eight-Channel Alarm Timer
Features a clock and a stopwatch mode
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 5005FS
Fisherbrand™ Eight-Channel Alarm Timer can be set from whisper low at the lab bench to ear-piercing loud for noisy plant areas. Features a clock and a stopwatch mode.
Manufactured with a continuously-adjustable alarm-volume control
- Alarms may be set to sound continuously until turned off manually or set to turn off automatically in 7 seconds or 1 minute
- Three channels count down–each with a memory (memory allows automatic return to the previously programmed time at the press of a button)
- One channel counts down, and when zero is reached, alarms and starts counting up
- The stopwatch channel counts up and alarms at any preset time
- The 2 repeat channels automatically alarm repeatedly at any programmed time interval (e.g., set it to continually sound an alarm every 37 min.)
- Clock channel displays time-of-day in AM/PM or 24-hour time
- Each timing channel has a timing capacity of 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
- Extra-large, easy-to-read, headline-size, 1/2-inch-high LED digits are bright and sharp
- Display can be read from 25 feet away
- Housed in an ABS plastic case
- Size: 6-1/2 x 4-1/4 x 3-1/2 in.
- Weight: 16 oz
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC/60 Hz.
|99 hr. 59 min. 59 sec.|