Flexible, economical alternative to fixed metal rack systems.
Polycarbonate racks and polypropylene boxes are suitable for use with 1.5mL conical microtubes, cryogenic vials, and 12mm diameter tube vials. The multilevel polycarbonate racks offer a flexible and economical alternative to fixed metal rack systems. Ideal for benchtops.
- Supplied in a five-level benchtop carrier/workstation unit
- Boxes and racks feature frosted writing areas and stamped-in alphanumeric grids for sample identification
- Dimensions: 6.25L × 6.25W × 16.5 in.H
- Holds up to 405 samples in five 81-section lightweight plastic storage boxes
- Clear polypropylene slip-on lids accept varying tube heights up to 55mm
- Box base colors are orange, blue, green, purple, and natural
- Holds up to 500 samples in five 100-section storage boxes with colored hinged lids
- Box lid colors are blue, green, purple, orange, and natural; also available with all black boxes
- Accommodate both 81-place and 100-place storage boxes for use in chest freezers
Rack footprint: 6.25 × 6.25 in. (16 × 16cm). Box 5.5L × 5.5 in. W (14 × 14cm).
|6.25 x 6.25 x 16.5 in. (15.8 x 15.8 x 41.9cm)|