- All cells are 12.5mm square
- Cell chamber is completely surrounded by opaque black quartz, eliminating the need to mask the instrument light beam
- Wavelength range for all cells is 190 to 2600nm and 2850 to 3600nm
- 35mm high
- Two screw connectors (M 6 × 1) Flanged FEP tubing (O.D. 1.9mm, I.D. 1.1 x 500mm long)
- Fused-on inlet and outlet tubes
Select cells with center height appropriate to match the cell aperture center with the center position of the light beam in your spectrophotometer. Example: center height is 8.5mm for Beckman™ or Spectronic™ instruments; center height is 15mm for Hewlett-Packard™, Perkin-Elmer™, and Shimadzu™ instruments.