Fisherbrand™ Autoclavable Pipet Basins
Eliminate the need for multiple reagent containers—save bench space.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 378823000
V-shaped basins facilitate easy withdrawal of sample solutions. Numbered chambers ensure accurate sample reference. Chemical-resistant polypropylene.
12-Channel Pipet Basins
- Designed for serial dilutions or pipetting individual reagents using up to a 12-channel pipetter
- Each chamber holds up to 5mL
- Withstand temperatures from -144° to +218°F (-80° to +121°C)
- Tight-fitting lid minimizes evaporation or contamination during incubation or storage
- Sterile or nonsterile; individually wrapped in easy-open bags
- Dimensions: 5L × 2.25W × 1.2 in.H (12.7 × 5.7 × 3.0cm)
- Unique design features three separate compartments: a 50mL single compartment with graduation marks at 10, 25, 40, and 50mL on one side; on the other side, an 8-channel compartment with eight 5mL reagent channels, and a 12-channel compartment with twelve 5mL reagent channels 5mL channels are numbered for easy reagent identification
- Use with all brands of multichannel pipetters
- Also ideal for filling multitube blocks and plates
- Dimensions: 4.75L × 4.3W × 1.1 in.H (12.1 × 10.9 × 2.8cm)
|4.75 x 4.3 x 1.1 in. (12.06 x 10.9 x 2.8cm)|