Fisherbrand™ Analog Abbe Benchtop RI Refractometer
FisherBrand™ Analog Abbe Benchtop RI Refractometer uses a digital thermometer to track temperature fluctuations throughout the sample reading processes to ensure an accurate reading each and every time.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 12561359
FisherBrand™ Analog Abbe Benchtop RI Refractometer robust design is simple and easy to use. A digital thermometer replaces the traditional mercury base thermometer to provide more accurate temperature readings at the sample location. For greater accuracy, inlet valve ports are installed on the system to allow for the attachment an optional waterbath to control the temperature.
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to insure its accuracy, and performance.
- Sturdy, all metal construction with footprint for benchtop use
- Stainless steel prism well and sapphire measuring surface, equals great protection and easy cleaning
- Locking mechanism to hold the sample prism firmly in place
- Focusing control to create a sharp reading line
- Calibration knob for easy, quick calibration and reading
- IP65 rating for sensor protects against water and dust
- Requires 4 to 5 drops sample size for micro-volume detection
- Uses ambient light to illuminate the scales
- Adjustable ambient light collection window, for brighter illuminated scales
- Flip out mirror to provide additional ambient light, for more accurate readings
- Valve ports to attach optional circulating waterbath
- Digital thermometer to measure sample temperature
- 1 year warranty
|270 x 180 x 370 mm|
|Abbe Refractometer, calibration fluid, Applicator, Manual, Digital thermometer|
|1.3000 to 1.7000nD|
|Abbe Benchtop Brix/RI Refractometer|
|BRIX; Wine; Beverages; Foods; Industrial Fluids|
|RI 1.3000 to 1.7000nD; Brix 0 to 95%|