Fisherbrand™ 112xx Series Ultrasonic Cleaner
Adjustable frequency for all cleaning and sample prep applications. The Fisherbrand™ 112xx Series satisfies the cleansing requirements of analytical, medical and industrial laboratories.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ FB11211
Cleaner, Ultrasonic; Fisherbrand; 112xx Series; Model P300; Dual frequency: 37 and 80kHz; Tank max. capacity: 28L; Tank dimensions/O.D. (D x W x H) : 200 x 505 x 300mm/321 x 568 x 340mm; Power consumption: 1580w; 220-240V
- Low frequency (37kHz), high energy setting for standard use
- High frequency (80kHz) for prolonged cleaning of sensitive items and tiny capillaries
- Low noise production at high frequency
- Six units available, all with integrated sweep and activatable pulse
- Drain duct V4A: 3/8 in.
- Easy-to-operate with organized, clear display of all set and actual parameters
- Normal — for sample preparation, e.g., mixing, dissolving and dispersing
- Pulse — activatable additional power through increased peak performance
- Sweep — for a uniform distribution of the ultrasonic power throughout the tank
- Degas — for the quick degassing of samples and HPLC solvents
- Power Control — optimized power regulation for special cleaning and laboratory applications
- Pause — interrupts the operation
- Auto Start — automatic start when set temperature is reached
- For more information, visit www.fishersci.com and search within Resources/Order Literature and Catalogs for BN1227111.
|For all cleaning and sample prep applications|
|28L (7.3 gal.)|