Fisherbrand™ 112xx Series Ultrasonic Cleaner
Adjustable frequency for all cleaning and sample prep applications. The Fisherbrand™ 112xx Series satisfies the cleansing requirements of analytical, medical and industrial laboratories.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 1036246
Cleaner, Ultrasonic; Fisherbrand; 112xx Series; Model P120; Dual frequency: 37 and 80kHz; Tank max. capacity: 12.75L; Tank dimensions/O.D. (D x W x H) : 200 x 300 x 240mm/321 x 365 x 278mm; Power consumption: 200/1000w; 115V
- Low frequency (37kHz), high energy setting for standard use
- High frequency (80kHz) for prolonged cleaning of sensitive items and tiny capillaries
- Low noise production at high frequency
- Six units available, all with integrated sweep and activatable pulse
- Drain duct V4A: 3/8 in.
- Easy-to-operate with organized, clear display of all set and actual parameters
- Normal — for sample preparation, e.g., mixing, dissolving and dispersing
- Pulse — activatable additional power through increased peak performance
- Sweep — for a uniform distribution of the ultrasonic power throughout the tank
- Degas — for the quick degassing of samples and HPLC solvents
- Power Control — optimized power regulation for special cleaning and laboratory applications
- Pause — interrupts the operation
- Auto Start — automatic start when set temperature is reached
- For more information, visit www.fishersci.com and search within Resources/Order Literature and Catalogs for BN1227111.
|7.8 x 11.8 x 9.44 in. (20 x 30 x 24cm)|
|12.75L (3.3 gal.)|
|For all cleaning and sample prep applications|