Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Thermometer with Time/Date, Max/Min Memory
Shows exact time and date when minimum and maximum temperature occurred
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ CON4305
Shows exact time and date when minimum and maximum temperature occurred. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Thermometers with Time/Date, Max/Min Memory are perfect for long-term recording and ideal for monitoring solutions, refrigerators, and room temperature. Broad temperature range: -40° to +80°C (-40° to +176°F).
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures
- Display shows min/max of ambient or probe temperature, time of day, and month/day
- Submersible probe; wire mounting bracket permits easy probe placement
- Stainless-steel sensor and 6 ft. (1.8m) cable perform accurately even when both are under water
- Sensor diameter: 0.18 in.; length: 1.5 in.
- Resolution is 0.5°; accuracy, ±1.5°C
- Dimensions: 3.5L × 3.5W × 1 in.H (8.9 × 8.9 × 2.5cm)
- 15-077-976 comes with special bottle probe specifically for refrigerator/freezer applications
Replacement battery is Cat. No. 02-440-3A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|−40° to 176°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|3.5 x 3.5 x 1 in. (8.8 x 8.9 x 2.5cm)|
|Flip open stand for benchtop use, wall mounting slot, Velcro™ to attach to any surface, AAA Alkaline battery, high impact ABS Plastic case|
|−40° to 80°C|
|Monitoring solutions and refrigerators|
|Traceable Thermometer with bottle probe for refrigerator/freezer applications|