Simultaneously displays ambient or probe temperature and minimum and maximum temperature readings. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Sentry Thermometer allows to instantly view if freezer, water bath or incubator is within temperature specification.
- Simple, one-button operation resets the minimum/maximum memories
- Waterproof probe and cable
- Unit temperature range is -58 to 158°F or -50 to +70°C with a resolution of 1 degree and accuracy of +/- 1°C
- Unplugging the cable activates a sensor inside the unit for monitoring ambient temperature
- 10-foot-long; 0.06 in.diameter
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|2.63 x 2.5 x 0.75 in. (6.7 x 6.3 x 1.9cm)|
|5mL Vaccine probe, flip open stand, wall hanging hook, magnet and Velcro™ mounting tape|
|0.5 in.H (13mm)|