Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Printing Hygrometer/Thermometer
Provides permanent hard copy results
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 9002941
Provides permanent hard copy results. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Printing Hygrometer/Thermometers are reliable units which monitor relative humidity and temperature in the lab, plant, and field. Ideal for use in hoods, cleanrooms, food storage areas, drug manufacturing, all air analyses, and environmental chambers.
- Automatically prints current humidity/temperature, temperature 2, dew point, date and time at any programmed interval or at the press of a button
- Printer can be programmed to automatically and repeatedly print any increment from 6 seconds to 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Answers in less than 10 seconds
- Time displayed in 24-hr. military time to the minute
- Tough ABS plastic case is chemical- and shock-resistant
- Printer provides hard copy for today's stringent QC documentation
- Range: 10 to 95% RH
- Resolution of 0.1%
- Accuracy: ±3 RH% midrange, 5% RH elsewhere
- Range: -20° to +60°C (-4° to +140°F)
- Resolution of 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C (±1.8°F)
- Range: -200° to +1333°C (-328° to +2431°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of the reading plus 1.8°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (from -200° to +999°C), 0.1°F (-328° to +999.9°F), otherwise 1.0°
Measures 7.5 × 3 × 1.5 in. (19.1 × 7.6 × 3.8cm). Humidity probe, 0.75 in. dia. × 6.25 in. L. Weight, 10 oz. Accessory adapter for continuous AC operation available (11-661-17C, order separately).
A Traceable certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
Meets federal requirements for CLIA specifications.
|±3 to ±5%|
|Humidity/T1 and T2 probes and cables, probe holder, paper, carrying case, six AAA batteries and traceable certificate|
|-20°C to +60°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Ideal for use in hoods, cleanrooms, food storage areas, drug manufacturing, all air analyses and environmental chambers. Reliable unit monitors relative humidity and temperature in the lab, plant and field|
|-4°F to +140°F|
|30 to 95%|