Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Platinum Ultra-Accurate Digital Thermometer
High-precision unit is designed for years of reliable service—even in the severest environments
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ CON6412
High-precision unit is designed for years of reliable service—even in the severest environments. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Platinum Ultra-Accurate Digital Thermometers have platinum sensor which ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range. Ideal for foods, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, wastewater, gas systems, soil, ovens and electronics manufacturing.
- Fast-response 4-wire platinum waterproof stainless steel probe
- Displays °F or °C for readings of liquids, air/gas and semisolids
- Membrane-covered keys are splash-proof and easy to operate
- Decimal-placement key changes display to show up to four significant numbers after decimal
- Internal data logger automatically captures MIN/MAX readings every hour for last 24 hours
- Instant response probe updates readings three times per second for liquids, air/gas, semisolids
- HOLD allows user to freeze display for reading later
Handle Probe Model
- Range: -200 to +500°C with 0.001° resolution
- Probe diameter: 0.13 in.
- Probe length: 7 in.
- Cable length 6 ft.
Bullet™ Probe Model
- Range: -100 to +200°C with 0.0001° resolution
- Probe diameter: 0.25 in.
- Probe length: 5.875 in.
- Cable length: 9 ft.
|−200° to 500°C|
|Measuring temperatures in gas systems, reagents, chemical solutions, soil, water baths, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, foods and wastewater|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|11.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 in. (29.21 x 8.89 x 13.97cm)|
|Stainless Steel probe with handle, cable, Plastic carrying case, traceable certificate and 9V battery; Computer output supplied with unit|