Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Stores in memory and displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day)
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ CON6409
Stores in memory and displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day). Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with triple display shows current °F/ °C temperatures.
- High/low alarm
- Time/Date stamp key shows the exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- Resolution and accuracy fulfill precise measurements for refrigerators/freezers
- Sealed bottle in GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- Refrigerator/freezer door closes and seals tightly around micro-thin cable
- Triple display shows current °C/°F and minimum/maximum temperatures
- Alarm can be set in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above or falls below set points
- Visual LEDs and audible alarm signals continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Permits easy one-key calibration by user
- Range: -50° to +70.00°C
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Display: three lines, two alarm LEDs
- Cable: waterproof, 120 in.
- Case: high-impact, chemical- resistant, ABS plastic
- Size: 2.75 × 4.25 × 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.7g)
- Four-wire platinum waterproof bottle probe ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Sealed bottle of GRAS (generally recognized as safe) material is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- 1 × 2.5 in.
- No bottle
- Probe is 0.187 in. dia. × 0.75 in.L
An individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). NIST traceable
|−50° to 70°C|
|Probe without bottle|
|Batteries, 10 in. micro cable, platinum RTD stainless-steel bottle probe, 201 in. cable, magnetic strips, Velcro™ tape, bench stand|