Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Infrared Thermometer Gun
Takes instant, less-than-a-second, temperature readings of any surface
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ CON4484
Unique design permits one-handed “point and shoot” readings. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Infrared Thermometer Gun takes instant, less-than-a-second, temperature readings of any surface.
- Laser-sighting beam permits aiming precisely at target surface
- Field of view is 50:1 (example: reads a spot the size of 6 inches from 25 feet away)
- Includes backlighting, data hold (freezes display reading), laser, low-battery indicator, and °C/°F buttons
- 15-077-970 also features min/max memory, average readings, and high/low alarms
- Range is -50° to +1000°C/-58° to +1832°F
- Resolution is 0.1° to 200°, 1° over 200°; accuracy, ±1.5% + 2°C
- Dimensions: 9 × 4 × 2.25 in. (22.9 × 10.2 × 5.7cm)
- Weight: 10 oz.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|−50° to 1000°C|
|0.1 to 1 in 0.01 step|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Food preparation, pharmaceuticals, field use, electronics and safety inspection|
|0.1 to 200, 1 over 200°C|