Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer
Dual thermometers read to 0.01° while monitoring temperatures in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ CON4238
Dual thermometers read to 0.01° while monitoring temperatures in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer has an alarm which provides two visual LEDs and two audio alerts, displays exact time/date of dual thermometer alarms.
- Triple display shows minimum/maximum, current temperatures
- Min/max monitors readings for any period; displays exact time/date temperature occurred
- Programmable in 0.01° increments
- Alarm signals continuously even if temperature returns to nonalarm range
- 10 ft. micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Temperature range: -50 to +70°C (-58 to +158°F)
- Resolution: 0.01°, accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Displays exact time/date when MIN/MAX reading occurred and time/date when alarm triggered
- Two-channel alarm is programmable in 0.1° increments and sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points
- High-impact, chemical resistant ABS plastic case is 2.75 × 4.25 × 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.74g)
Available with bottle probe or regular probe. Bottle probed sealed in a 1 dia. x 2.5 in. bottle with nontoxic glycol. Regular probe is chemical resistant and waterproof; measures 0.18 dia. x 0.75 in. .
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|−58° to 158°F|
|Monitoring temperature in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|4.5 x 2.75 x 4.25 in. (11.4 x 7 x 10.79cm)|
|High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS Plastic case, bench stand, Velcro and Magnetic strips, wall mount and two batteries, one bottle probe|