Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Full-Scale Thermometers
Switchable °F/°C temperature ranges
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ CON4368
Stainless-steel probe with piercing tip allows constant exposure to extreme temperatures at the end of the range. Fisher Scientific™ Full-Scale Thermometer readings are updated every second and displayed on a 0.37 in. (9.4mm) LCD readout. Switchable °F/°C temperature ranges.
- Magnetic back allows placement on metal surfaces (incubators, freezers, water baths)
- Flip-open easel allows use on lab bench; spring fastener clips onto any edge
- Resolution, 0.1° from -20 to +200 and 1° elsewhere
- Measure just 2.12 dia. × 0.56 in. depth (5.3 × 1.3cm)
- Probe dia. × L: 0.14 × 5.5 in. (0.4 × 14cm)
- Cable length: 10 ft. (3m)
Plus model also includes high/low alarm, minimum/maximum memories, and hold.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Freezer, incubator, water bath|
|0.1 Above -20 to 200°C and 1 elsewhere|
|-20° to +300°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Stainless Steel probe, 1.5V Silver Oxide battery, high/low alarm|
|-4° to +572°F|
|Full-Scale Plus Ultra Thermometer|