Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Digital Dial Thermometers
Easy to read digital dial and mercury free. Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital Dial Thermometers are ideal for cuvets, soil, incubators and test tubes. Wide temperature span combines the ranges of more than 90 different mercury thermometers.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ 4042EMD
Thermometer, Dial; Fisher Scientific;Digital; Dial thermometer; Readings updated every 10 seconds; 4.75 in. stainless steel probe; Range: -58 to 572 deg. F and -50 to 300 deg. C; Weight: 1.13 oz.
- LCD display 20 times more readable than eye-straining pointers or mercury levels
- Readings updated every 10 seconds
- Operate continuously for 1.5 years on a single replaceable battery
- Resolution, accuracy: 0.10, ±1°C Stem length: 4.8 in. (12cm)
- Stem diameter: 0.12 in. (3mm)
- Dial diameter: 1.5 in. (38mm)
- Weight: 1.01 oz. (31g)
- Range: -58 to 572°F and -50 to 300°C
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Soil, cuvettes, test tubes, food products, incubators, biomedical reagents and petroleum Hydrocarbons|
|-58° to +572°F|
|Thermometer with centigrade and fahrenheit scale|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Protective case, Silver Oxide battery|
|-50° to +300°C|