Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Digital-Bottle™ Refrigerator Thermometers
Innovative Digital-Bottle Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers with MINIMUM/MAXIMUM readings
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ CON4426
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Digital-Bottle™ Refrigerator Thermometers display minimum and maximum readings over any time period, and entire unit is waterproof
- Temperature range is -22° to +122°F (-30° to +50°C)
- Resolution is 0.1°
- Accuracy is ±1.0°C/Ultra model accuracy is ±0.4°C at tested points
- Supplied with NIST certificate
- Stainless-steel probe protects high-accuracy thermistor sensor
- Liquid-filled GRAS bottle mimics liquid sample temperatures
- GRAS — liquid generally recognized as safe by U. S. Food and Drug Administration
- Available with liquid fill or glass bead fill
- Chemical-resistant ABS plastic holder stands on a shelf or side of holder affixes to a refrigerator wall or any wall with supplied Velcro — is 2.25 x 2.25 x 1.25 in.
Traceable Thermometer is provided with an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate from an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|±0.5°C between 0°C and 50°C, otherwise ±1°C|
|Stainless Steel probe, ABS Plastic holder, double back tape and Velcro™ and replaceable Silver Oxide battery|
|-20° to +50°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Freezer, refrigerator, incubator and environmental chamber|
|Bottle is filled with nontoxic glycol|