Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Digital-Bottle™ Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers
Accurately monitor temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators and environmental chambers with this temperature-buffered sensor.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ 4426FE
Thermometer, Refrigerator/Freezer; Fisher Scientific;Traceable; Digital-Bottle; Waterproof unit; Liquid filled; Probe sealed in a miniature bottle filled w/nontoxic glycol; Range: -30 to +50 deg.C; Accuracy.:+/-1deg.C
Provide accurate readings everywhere.
- Sensor is insulated from rapid changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Stainless-steel sensor/probe assures long product life
- Entire unit is waterproof
- Records high/low readings: Easy-to-read digital display shows high, low and current temperatures
- Supplied with unique holder: Chemical-resistant ABS plastic holder stands on a shelf or holder affixes to any wall
- Solid-state probe eliminates the difficulty encountered with mercury thermometer contamination
- Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol
- Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA
- Also available with glass-bead fill
- Range: -30° to +50°C (-22° to +122°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C (Ultra™ model: ±0.4°C at tested points)
Overall: 1.87 × 1 × 4.62 in. (4.8 × 2.5 × 11.7cm). Holder: 2.25 × 2.25 × 1.12 in. (5.7 × 5.7 × 2.9cm). Weight: 3.67 oz. (0.1kg).
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Chemical resistant ABS Plastic holder stand, double back tape, Velcro™ fastener and replaceable Silver Oxide battery, Stainless Steel probe sealed in nontoxic Glycol filled bottle|
|Probe sealed in liquid-filled bottle|
|-22° to +122°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Freezer, refrigerator, incubator and environmental chamber|
|-30° to +50°C|