Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Decimal Stopwatch
Precise, Traceable timing for enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies, and all timed lab tests. Fisher Scientific Traceable Decimal Stopwatch is tough with water-resistant ABS plastic case which seals out moisture, dust, and fumes encountered in harsh lab, plant, or field environments.
$205.55 - $207.06
Made for scientists in industrial, educational, hospital, and governmental labs who insist on the finest instrumentation. Engineered for ease of operation, accuracy, and reliability.
- Quartz-crystal design is accurate to 0.0005% — over 100 times more accurate than other stopwatches
- Decimal stopwatch's four timing formats/resolution are: hr./min./sec.; 1/100 sec.; 1/1000 min; 1/100,000 hr.
- Maximum readouts are 19.999999 hours, 1199.999 minutes, 71999.99 seconds, or 19 hr./59 min./59 sec./99 hundredths
- Stopwatch functions include single-action, time-out, interval-split, cumulative split, and continuous roll-over timing
- Triple display shows cumulative splits, interval splits, and running time
- 500 recallable memories display the lap, split and running time
- Memory feature also displays the fastest, slowest, and average lap time
- Unit displays time of day, date, day of the week and features a time-of-day alarm
- Additional features include countdown alarm, countdown then countup alarm, countdown repeat, pacer, and stroke functions
- Timing range is 19 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, and 99 hundredths
- Accuracy: 0.0005%
- Size: 6.4 x 7.6 x 1.9cm (2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
Replacement battery: Cat. No. 02-440-1A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in. (6.35 x 7.62 x 1.9cm)|
|Enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies and all timed lab tests|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|