Fisher Scientific™ Programmable Repeating Controllers
Turn lab equipment on or off at 30-minute to 7-day intervals. Fisher Scientific Programmable Repeating Controllers program up to 48 unique switchings per day or up to 84 per week.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ CON5060
Controller; Programmable; Fisherbrand; Repeating; 24-hour model; Shortest interval time is two hours; Switching capacity: 125VAC 60Hz, 15A, 1875w
To program, simply depress pins at the desired “on” times. The controllers automatically repeat each day or week cycle.
- Set intervals as short as 30 minutes or as long as 24 hours
- Shortest interval time is two hours; longest is 168 hours (7 days)
- Use this unit to cycle every other day or to skip weekends
- Cycle the program through an entire week in just 15 seconds
- If a change is necessary, simply raise or depress a single pin
- Manual override permits switching of equipment “ON” or “OFF” without disturbing program
- Switching capacity: 125VAC 60Hz, 15A, 1875w
Dimension: 2.75L × 2.75W × 2 in. H (7 × 7 × 5cm). Net weight: 4.25 oz. (122g)
|2.75 x 7 x 2 in. (7 x 5 x 5cm)|
|24 Hours Dial Controller|
|30 min. or as long as 24 Hours|