Fisherbrand™ Isotemp™ BOD Refrigerated Incubators
Fisher Scientific Isotemp low temperature incubators are an ideal choice for incubation above or below ambient temperature.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 97990E
DescriptionFisher Scientific Isotemp low temperature incubators are an ideal choice for incubation above or below ambient temperature. Low temperature, refrigerated incubators are suited to fit your application needs for BOD (biochemical oxygen demand) waste water testing, food, beverage and agricultural testing, pharmaceutical research, microbiology, yeast growth and more.
- Temperature specifications cover BOD test standards
- Outstanding temperature uniformity and stability
- Temperature alarm designed to protect your samples
- Wide temperature range from as low as -10°C up to 60°C*
- Easy-to-use microprocessor control
- Easy-to-clean, corrosion-resistant construction
- Cooling system designed for performance and long-life**
- Lockable door for sample protection
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor
- cCSAus listed
- Space-saving design
- Run electrical devices inside incubator with interior outlet (2A)
- Holds up to 114 BOD bottles
- LED display with read-out to 0.1°C
- Holds over 300 BOD bottles (300 mL)
- Cooling switch saves energy at temperatures above ambient*
- Over- and under-temperature alarm
- Access port comes standard
**Based on internal testing
*Refer to specifications for additional information.
Service agreement available.
115V Model is CSA approved
|-10°C to +60°C|
|115 V, 60 Hz|
|6.1 cu. ft.|
|24.5 x 24 x 34.5 in. (62.2 x 60.96 x 87.6 cm)|
|Two removable shelves, three molded door shelves, line cord and plug|