missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Program with menu-driven controlsDescription & Specifications
Safe and Precise
- Prevent overheating: cut heater power in case of temperature runaway
- Heat from ambient to 65°C in <20 min.
- Recovery time at 37°C, <2 min. (door open 30 sec.)
- Forced-draft convection achieves ±0.5°C uniformity at 55°C
- Sample-to-sample uniformity is ±0.25°C
Program with menu-driven controls
- Microprocessor-based PID controller guides programming
- Set temperature from ambient +7.0°C to 85.0°C via simple keypad; digital display shows your selection
- Simple menu option lets you access temperature setpoint deviation during run
- Easy to calibrate: offset feature lets you manually adjust display to match actual temperature
- Easy to load; accommodates tubes from 35 I.D. × 100 to 300mm long
- Patented Gentle-Clip™ grips hold tubes securely, open easily
- Variable speeds from <5 to 15rpm ±1rpm
- Accessory rotisserie holds 70 × 300mm I.D. tubes
- Durable, light gray painted steel exterior; interior is stainless steel
- Tempered low-beta-emission glass window
Can be stacked with accessory stacking plate. Optional undercounter mounting bracket available. Supplied with line cord and plug.
Service agreement available.
|<5 to 15rpm|
|Line cord and plug|
|Ambient 7 to 85°C|