These Isotemp chest freezers feature improved compressor technology, user-friendly control panels and standard RS-232 and 4-20mA outputs. The two-stage refrigeration system has a compressor which allows for quiet and reliable performance. The control panel allows for user-defined alarms and setpoints and feature audible and visual alarms.
- Standard RS232 and 4-20mA outputs allow for easy connection of independent monitoring devices
- State-of-the-art control with intuitive settings controls temperature, alarm setpoints, audible/visual alarm and 12-character message system
- Optional CO2 and LN2 safety back-up systems provide additional product protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure
Long-term storage of biological and chemical samples.
- US and Canada: Two years parts and labor
- Outside North America: 16 months, parts; additional 44 months compressor parts
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|RS232, 4 to 20mA|
|−58° to −122.8°F|
|−50° to −86°C|