A compact benchtop unit with easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Microprocessor control provides electronic tilt adjustment from 0 to 15° while unit is operating
- Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed rocking motion down to 1rpm
- PID temperature controller for precise control from ambient +5° to +65°C
- Easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle
- Overload protection by activation of audible and visual signals
- Speed ramping feature to slowly increase speed to desired set-point
- Spill-resistant design
- Timer with audible alarm present
- Caution hot indicator symbol
- Polycarbonate lid enables viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature
- Operating conditions: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Cell cultures, staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, hematology and blotting techniques.
Includes a 92 in. (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230V units are supplied with Euro type plug).
CE marked, TUV listed
2 year limited warranty on parts and labor
|10.75 x 11 x 10.5 in. (27.3 x 27.9 x 26.7cm)|
|0 to 15°|
|Ambient +5° to ambient +65°C|
|1 to 50rpm|
|1 sec. to 160 Hours|
|1 second to 160 hours|