- Feature 18L × 19 in.W (45.7 × 48.2cm) ergonomically designed, molded polyurethane foam seats upholstered with 100% Marquesa Lana fabric
- Frame, backrest shell, and 24 in. dia. (60.9cm) five-leg base are constructed of sturdy, easy-to-clean, nylon-reinforced fiberglass
- Backrest support bar enclosed in attractive plastic bellows
- Internal bumper guard protects against tearing Base rolls smoothly on dual-wheel casters suitable for hard floors and carpet; 14-359-513 and -514 have bell-shaped glides instead
- Control seat height, tilt, and backrest angle from a seated position
- Fingertip control of a pneumatic cylinder apparatus automatically adjusts sitting height to any position within range of individual chair
- Comfortable 17W × 12 in.H (43.1 × 30.5cm) backrest with adjustable tension locks at any angle in a 30° range
- Backrest pivots automatically, enabling operator to lean forward or relax back with ease; can even be adjusted 4 in. (10.2cm) forward or 4 in. (10.2cm) back from seat center
- Seat pitch is further adjustable 8° forward or 3° backward if required
Fisher Scientific offers more chairs and stools suitable for the laboratory or office which are not shown here. For example, you may order chairs and stools with cast-aluminum or tubular bases. Call your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative for details and other options available in Fisher Scientific's selection of chairs and stools.
Available with or without injection-molded, steel-reinforced, polyurethane loop armrests recessed to allow complete lateral leg movement. Also available in black, navy, or burgundy and/or with flame-retardant, antimicrobial/antibacterial vinyl upholstery. (Alternate colors and fabrics are all in-stock options; call for details.) Six-way adjustable armrests are available separately (Cat. No. 14-359-837).
|Computer operators and other workers who must be seated for long periods of time|