Fisherbrand™ Certified Traceable™ Digital Hygrometer/Thermometers
Meet critical experimental requirements, perform routine measurements, and fulfill all quality control needs.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 9001131
Meet critical experimental requirements, perform routine measurements, and fulfill all quality control needs. Fisher Scientific™ Certified Traceable Digital Hygrometer/Thermometers are ideal for cleanrooms, hoods, environmental chambers, incubators, desiccators, and all inside/outside air monitoring.
Accessories: Data acquisition software and system with computer outlet part number: 15-077-70.
- Temperature range: -40° to +104°C and -40° to +220°F, with ±0.4°C (±0.4°F) accuracy, 0.1°C resolution
- RH range: 10 to 95% (basic model), 5 to 95% (instant model); accuracy, ±1.5%; resolution, 0.01%
- Calculate frost point, latent heat, sensible heat, vapor pressure, moisture content, specific enthalpy, specific volume, specific humidity, mixing ratio, and vapor density from moist air
- Programmable high and low setpoints for temperature, humidity, and dew point sense out-of-specification condition, sound alarm, and flash display
- Built-in memory recalls highest and lowest readings; computer output capability† permits data to be captured, stored, and printed
- Instant model provides humidity readings in <10 seconds; basic model in up to 3.5 minutes
- Bright, 0.5 in.-high, four-digit LCD is 10 times more readable than glass thermometer sling units or meter scales
- Microcomputer, solid-state construction eliminates glass breakage, mercury separation, and dial shock damage
- Tough ABS plastic cases ensure a long life—even in severe lab or harsh plant environments
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™).
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Ideal for cleanrooms, hoods, environmental chambers, incubators, desiccators and all inside/outside air monitoring|
|-40°F to +220°F|
|5.5 x 3.5 x 1.25 in. (14 x 8.9 x 3.2 cm)|
|-40°C to +104.4°C|
|7 in. combination probe, 54 in. cable, 9V alkaline battery (one year intermittent, 100 hour continuous), low-battery indicator and ABS Plastic carrying case|
|Precision, thin film capacitance/thermistor|
|5 to 95%|
|Instant Model Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer|