Fisher Scientific™ Atomic Wall Clocks
Accurate to 1/10,000 of a second at all times. Fisher Scientific Atomic Wall Clocks receives signal directly from the world's most accurate timekeeper, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™) atomic clock in Boulder, Colo. (accurate to one hundred billionth of a second).
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ 1077EMD
Clock, Atomic Wall; Fisher Science Education; Analog; Accurate to 1/10,000 of sec. at all times; Receives signal directly; Most accurate timekeeper; NIST atomic clock Boulder, Colorado
- Ideal for noting the exact time an event occurred or providing a standard for other clocks
- NIST radio signal automatically sets and precisely displays time of day to the second
- Digital version also shows AM/PM, month, date and day of the week
- Automatically adjust for daylight saving time, leap year and leap seconds (Earth rotation wobble corrections)
- Automatically reset when batteries are replaced
- Supplied with AA batteries for one year of continuous operation
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Receive a signal directly from the world's most accurate timekeeper|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Analog Radio Atomic Wall Clock|
|Wall mount, screw and AA battery|