Fisher Science Education™ Intermediate Stereomicroscopes
Stereomicroscopes feature rugged design and compact size.
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education™ 452TBL10EMD
Ideal size for elementary and middle school, rugged enough for high school. Upright, unreversed image is designed for three-dimensional objects and dissecting. Choose low magnification for a wide field of view, then high magnification for close-up detail.
- Widefield 10X eyepieces, left-side diopter adjustment, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Eyepieces equipped with reticle holder/retainer to accept reticle with 23mm O.D.
- Objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90°, to positive click stops Fixed head
- 4-position light control: top only, bottom only, top and bottom, off
- Top light (incidental) and bottom light (transmitted)
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass and one plastic black/white reversible contrast
- Two locked-on stage clips
- Cast metal frame, gray enamel finish
- Height: 310mm (12 in.)
- Base width: 115mm (4 in.), Base depth: 197mm (7 in.)
- Net weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lb.)
Five-year limited warranty, excluding bulbs, cord and fuse
|Paired widefield 10x|
|Paired, parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic|