Advanced Biological binocular microscope with precision optics. For use by students or professionals. This model has a Seidentopf head for comfortable viewing, coasial focusing, low drive mechanical stage and LED illumination with intensity control. LED rated.
- Ideal for teaching microscopy to primary levels
- Monocular - supports 18mm field of view
- Low position focusing controls
- Separate coarse and fine focus
- Inward facing nosepiece
- Easy-grip design
- Floating stage with one touch stage clips
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces
- 45° inclined monocular eyepiece
- 4X, 10X and 40X objectives
- 70mW/3.5v rechargeable LED illumination with intensity control
- 3-hole objective turret (S71002A only)
- 4-hole objective turret (S71002C and S71002E only)
- Full charge provides 8 hours of use
- Corded and rechargeable options
- Advanced Biological binocular microscope with precision optics
- For use by students or professionals
- Seidentopf head for comfortable viewing
- Coaxial focusing and low drive mechanical stage
- LED illumination with intensity control
- LED rated for 50,000 hours.
Replacement bulb for all models: S74018
Microscope Warranty Option (S71002): 5 year limited warranty; Microscope Warranty Option (S71002A, S71002B, S71002C, S71002D, S71002E, S71002F, S71002G): Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, fuse and accessory mechanical stage, if any.