Fisher Science Education™ 416 Series Stereoscopic Microscopes
Provides dual magnification (Full size)
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education™ 417TBL10EMD
- Precise optical alignment assures three-dimensional, upright, unreversed image that is unsurpassed for everything from dissecting work to examining circuit boards
- Change between two magnifications simply by turning objective turret
- Both transmitted and incidental fluorescent illumination provide cool, efficient lighting (110V, 5w)
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination
- Magnification: 2X and 4X
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment on left eyepiece
- Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Reticle holder accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D.
- Viewing head rotates 360°
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Includes two 80mm stage plates, frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic
- Blue filter for transmitted light
- Locked on stage clips
Cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
Height: 343mm (13.5 in.) extends to 375mm (14.6 in.) for larger objects.
Base width: 171mm (6.75 in.), Base depth: 242mm (9.5 in.)
Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover
Individual: Ship wt. 14 lb. (6.4kg), Dimensions 550 x 375 x 375mm (22 x 15 x 15 in.)
Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse