Fisher BioReagents™ LB Broth, Lennox (Pre-Buffered Capsules)
Used as a microbial growth medium for the cultivation of E. coli strains for the preparation of plasmid DNA and recombinant proteins.
Manufacturer: Fisher BioReagents™ BP9730500
Media, Dehydrated; LB Broth, Lennox; Fisher BioReagents; Pre-Buffered Capsules; Use 1 capsule to make 1L broth; 25 x 20g pre-buffered capsules
- Directions for Media Preparation: Add 1 capsule per 1L of purified water, such as BP2820 (Fisher BioReagents Microbial Cell Culture Grade Water). Heat to completely dissolve capsule. Before use, sterilize by autoclaving for 15 minutes.
- Product is in capsule form
- Each capsule contains 20g of broth
- Capsules are prebuffered and set to pH 7.2 at 20°C using a 10mM solution of tris/tris HCl
- pH will vary with temperature
|For maintenance and propagation of Escherichia coli in molecular biology procedures|
|Casein Peptone 10g/L, Yeast extract 5g/L, Sodium Chloride 5g/L, TRIS/TRIS HCl 1.5g/L|
|25 x 20g|
|LB broth, Lennox|
|LB Broth, Lennox|