Fisher BioReagents™ LB Agar, Miller (Pre-Buffered Capsules)
Used as a microbial growth medium for the cultivation of E. coli strains for the preparation of plasmid DNA and recombinant proteins.
Manufacturer: Fisher BioReagents™ BP9734500
Media, Dehydrated; LB Agar, Miller; Fisher BioReagents; Pre-buffered capsules; For maintenance and propagation of E. coli in molecular biology procedures; Contains 25 x 20g capsules; Use two capsules to make 1L broth
- Directions for Media Preparation: Add 20 capsules per 1L of purified water, such as BP2820 (Fisher BioReagents Microbial Cell Culture Grade Water). Heat to completely dissolve capsule. Before use, sterilize by autoclaving for 15 minutes.
- Product is in capsule form
- Each capsule contains 1g of broth
- Capsules are prebuffered and set to pH 7.2 at 20°C using a 10mM solution of tris/tris HCl
- pH will vary with temperature
|For maintenance and propagation of Escherichia coli in molecular biology procedures|
|Casein Peptone 10g/L, Yeast extract 5g/L, Sodium Chloride 10g/L, Agar 15g/L, TRIS/TRIS HCl 1.5g/L|
|25 x 20g|
|LB Agar, Miller|