Thermo Scientific™ Mph1103I (NsiI)
The Mph1103I (NsiI) restriction enzyme recognizes ATGCA^T sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: EcoT22I, NsiI, Zsp2I).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ER0732
Lambda DNA digested with Mph1103I (NsiI), 0.7% agarose, 14 cleavage sites
conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'..A▵T G C A▵T...3'
3'..T▵A C G T▵A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Mph1103I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 200mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
- Alw21I, PstI, SdaI, SduI