Thermo Scientific™ dNTP Set
Optimize molecular biology applications with this dNTP set, consisting of aqueous solutions of dATP, dTTP, dCTP and dGTP supplied in separate tubes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ R0181
dNTP Set is a convenient set of 100 mM aqueous solutions of each of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP, supplied in separate vials. The solutions of these extremely stable nucleotides are titrated to pH 7.3-7.5 with NaOH. The nucleotides have greater than 99% purity, are free of nuclease activities, human and E. coli DNA. They are designed for many different molecular biology applications.A convenient set of 100mM solutions of each dATP, dTTP, dCTP and dGTP for direct use in PCR, reverse transcription, labeling and other applications.
- Stable for a minimum 100 freeze-thaw cycles
- 90 to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form even after 7 weeks at room temperature
- 85 to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 min. at 94°C; 3 min at 72°C)
- Free of human and E.coli DNA
- Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Long range PCR (40kb)
- cDNA synthesis and RT-PCR
- Real-time PCR
- Standard PCR
- High fidelity PCR
- Highly stable
For use in all molecular biology applications including PCR, real-time PCR, high fidelity and long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling and DNA sequencing.
|For use in all molecular biology applications including PCR, real-time PCR, high fidelity and long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling and DNA sequencing.|
|>99% (by HPLC)|
|4 x 0.25mL (4 x 25 µmol of 100mM solution)|